5 Oct 2009

Once i was fairly happy the tail of his coat (st2.3) it was time bake it but this item didn't have any wire in it to help keep its shape either in handling or when being baked so i decided to use some old Sculpey clay which had gone hard to provide support (st2.4), i carefully pulled off the tail but it still lost form due to the fact that it was deliberately stuck to the body so it didn't fall off when i was working on it, so i replaced it gently to get back the shape of Kanu's arse, rolled out two sausages stuck them together an carefully pressed the tail onto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment